Corinne is a Registered Dietitian and a Pediatric Nutrition Expert who has memberships in the Dietitians of Canada and the College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
Corinne assists :
Corinne has a keen understanding of a child's nutritional, developmental, physiological, emotional and cultural needs, and can help parents set healthy boundaries and to problem solve to enable healthy eating habits. She will also give you many food ideas to try given your child’s specific situation.
Areas of expertise include:
- food allergies or intolerance's
- acute or chronic diarrhea or constipation
- management of colic relative to breastfeeding or formula choice
- promotion of “catch-up growth” for premature or small infants
- underweight or overweight
- help with conventional or vegetarian diets
- sports nutrition for athletic children
- help with low iron status or other nutrient shortfalls
- autism spectrum, and others
Corinne is available to help you with any nutrition concerns that you have!
"Helping parents set healthy boundaries and to problem solve to enable healthy eating habits".